Home

Installer won't run windows 10

Windows Installer not working properly in Windows 1

Video: What to Do When Windows Software Won't Instal

Nov 5, 2016. #14. It was a compatibility issue for me. I was unable to open a setup .exe file. How I fixed it: 1. Right-click on the file, then properties. 2. Go to compatibility and tick the 'Run this program in compatibility mode' choosing the windows that you have I have been able to run and install the game on my laptop with Windows 7. But because of the laptop issue it wont run because of some DirectX 6 issues. I am not able to solve that. But when I try to install the game on my stationary computer with Windows 10 . It wont run the installer when I click on (setup.exe, autorun.exe) Open up the run command with the Windows key + R key combo. 7.) Type printui.exe /s and click Ok. (Note: there is a space in between printui.exe and /s) 8.) Click on the Drivers tab . 9.) Look for HP Printer driver. If you see it Click on it and click Remove at the bottom . 10.) Select Ok. 11.) Select Apply and Ok on the Print Server.

[FIXED] Windows Installer Not Working Error in Windows 1

1. ADDITIONAL SYSTEM INFORMATION : System info: Windows 10 (ÐÐ¾Ð¼Ð°ÑˆÐ½Ñ Ñ ) Home 1803 17134.407 Jdk info: jdk-8u192-windows-x64.exe A DESCRIPTION OF THE PROBLEM : Running JDK8 installer on my Windows 10 always faults. The window just doesnt show up at all
  2. Sometimes, the problem Windows 10 won't install or download update may be caused by small capacity of the system drive. Thus you had better increase the free space of the system drive in order to install Windows 10. There are several ways to increase the capacity of system drive
  3. Press (Windows key) + R to open the Run box. Type regedit and click OK. Navigate to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Policies\Microsoft\Windows\OneDrive. Make sure DisableFileSyncNGSC is set to 0. (It is also OK if the registry doesn't exist). Check Group Policy settings. Press (Windows key) + R to open the Run box
  4. If a Windows 10 component is not working or behaving the way it is supposed to, what you need to do is simply run Windows 10's built-in Troubleshooting utility, but run it specifically for the component that is malfunctioning

How I resolved the issue of nothing happening when you double click on the Forge Installer .jar file.You can also create a .bat file to run this command if y.. Since then, about every few days Google Chrome won't start unless I'm in compatibility mode. Details: Fresh, clean installation of Windows 10 Pro (well, laptop shipped with Win10 home, then upgraded) Installed all drivers and updates prior to anything else. Installed all apps including Chrome before installing AV (Webroot When your Chrome won't install Windows 10, you can fix the problem by modifying the Registry. But you'd better back it up first in case of any accidents. How to back up your Registry: Open Run-> type regedit-> click OK. Click File from the top menu bar. Select Export from the submenu. Choose a location where you want to store the backup To install on windows 10, you will get errors. First, try running the setup. It will install PDApp to %LocalAppData%/Adobe/OOBE/PDApp, but that version isn't compatible with Windows 10 Windows 10 is here, but while many users are finding it incredibly easy to download and then install the new OS, some PC owners, for one reason or another, haven't been enjoying the automatic.

Java Installer Won't Open on Windows 10 - Microsoft Communit

1. Program won't run on Windows 10. 4 years ago. 18 July 2016. 3 replies. 151 views. A. aboubenadhem. Fresh Face. 1 reply
  2. Find the Advanced Tab in the Properties Window. Click Environmental Variables. Scroll down in the System variables and find the PATH variable. Select the PATH variable and click the Edit button. Add the Java installation path to the PATH variable (dir_java/bin) And also create system variable JAVA_HOME. Share
  3. Windows 10 S won't let me install Firefox Windows 10 in S mode does not allow the installation of Firefox or other apps from outside of the Microsoft Store. To install Firefox, Microsoft requires you to switch out of Windows 10 S mode
  4. istrator the blue spinny wheel will run for a few seconds and then nothing happens

Solved: Installer won't launch after extracting - HP

If you are looking at Can't find installer applications on Windows message, the solution is to delete the Registry key. 1. Right-click on the Start button and click on Run. 2. In Run Command window, type regedit and click on OK. 3. On Registry Editor screen, navigate to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\WOW6432Node\Google\Update\Clients. 4 How to install programs from a disc on Windows 10. Windows 10 More... Less. If installation doesn't start automatically, browse the disc to find the program setup file, usually called Setup.exe or Install.exe. Open the file to start installation Uninstall XD. Quit Creative Cloud Desktop app and kill all related processes from Task manager. Delete temp files by going to run (Win+r) then %temp% Delete Adobe XD CC folder from C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe Restart computer and install XDThanks,Preran. Sorry to hear that

I've downloaded the installers for 3.5 and 3.3, but neither will work when attempting to open. Even running as administrator does nothing. No window pops up. Running from cmd doesn't work either, nothing happens. I'm running Windows 10. Has anyone had this issue and has anyone fixed it Using the Windows 10 ISO or install disc, launch setup and follow the on-screen instructions. A repair upgrade is similar to an in-place upgrade; you are replacing damaged system files with fresh.

.exe installer files won't run on my computer Tom's ..

How To Fix Roblox Won't Install On Windows 10. If lack of admin\ access is the culprit for Roblox wont download and install problem, running Robloxplayerlauncher as an administrator gives. To make the file executable in the Terminal, navigate to the folder location and type sudo chmod +x forge- [version number]-installer.jar and press Enter. 5. Double-click the Forge install file. This run the file and open the Installer. By default, the forge install file is forge- [version number]-installer.jar

FSX Won't run in Windows 10 My old PC was self built 10 years ago with an i7 chip (stock speed of 3.2 gigs, overclocked to up to 4 gigs); dual graphics cards and 12 gigs of ram. I was running Windows 7 Pro and did mostly airline flying with nearly all of the WOAI packages installed and edited so that all liveries properly displayed Windows 10 supports most printers, so you probably won't have to install special printer software. Additional printer drivers and support might be available if you update Windows 10 . Note: If your PC is running Windows 10 S, some printers might not work with it, or they might have limited functionality Check Out Windows 10. on eBay. Fill Your Cart With Color today! Looking For Windows 10.? Find It All On eBay with Fast and Free Shipping Alternative solution: Use an administrator command prompt to run the MySQL installer on Windows 10. Details: (Note: if you have any problems in the following steps, you can try to restart your computer. Then restart the steps.) Right-click the Start/Windows icon in the bottom-left corner of Windows

GOG games won't launch in Windows 10? Try these fixes

LEGO Rock Raiders - installer won't run windows 10 - Game

I downloaded the installer for AutoCAD, but I am not able to run it. Nothing happens when I double click it. I tried several installers, restarted my computer, but still it won't run. I also tried running it in compatibility mode without any luck. I am using Windows 10 64-bit All replies. SCCM manages the built-in Defender instance of Windows 10, so there is no SCEP client to install for it. If you manage endpoint protection for Windows 10 Technical Preview computers, then you must configure System Center 2012 Configuration Manager to update and distribute malware definitions for Windows Defender Perform a clean installation of avast with the offline installer. - Remove all folder/files/registry entries from avast. - Run the installer. Logged. Online scanners (URL/File/Java/others) - INDEPENDENT support (chat for Windows, Windows apps, and many other things), just state the problem/ask your question in the channel and have patience

Solved: P1102 Driver installer won't execute on Windows 10

Linux command-line tools are coming to Windows 10

This will initiate an offline installation of .NET Framwork on Windows 10. Windows 10 v1809 and higher. There is an updated cab file and new command line for doing an offline installation on Windows 10 v1809 and higher. Follow the above steps to mount the Windows ISO and run the following command If you are using a version of Windows older than Windows 10, the easiest way for you to access the services running on your PC is clicking on the Start button and navigating to the Run dialog box. Type services.msc in the dialog box and wait for the list of services to open Update: Windows 10 has been out long enough now that most modern PCs are going to be fine running the new OS. In fact, most if not all PCs for consumers will come with it preinstalled 10/23/19. Recommended Answer. Relevant Answer. Here is how to install Google Chrome for Windows 10. - Open Windows explorer: download Chrome and save on your pc or click run. - When prompt message pop up: Microsoft Edge faster..bla..bla.. click on Switch out of S Mode (this is important that you need to have outlook email account before. I've got an Arduino Mega 2560, and am running Windows 10 Pro 64 bit. From other forum posts, I was able to find troubleshooting steps, but none of them worked. It shows up as an unknown device in device manager Under device details, the hardware IDs shows USB\\DEVICE_DESCRIPTOR_FAILURE Searching for driver automatically does nothing manually pointing to the C:\\Program Files (x86)\\Arduino.

If you are installing Windows 10 on a PC running Windows XP or Windows Vista, or if you need to create installation media to install Windows 10 on a different PC, see Using the tool to create installation media (USB flash drive, DVD, or ISO file) to install Windows 10 on a different PC section below Press Windows key or Start button located at the lower left. Click Settings, an icon that looks like a gear to open Windows Settings . Click Update and Security.. At left pane, click Windows.

So, I downloaded the runtime as suggested, but that installer won't run for the reason listed in the original post of this thread. I think I'm just going to link the SQL Server tables to the MS Access database and write insert queries - for each table, turn on identity insert, refresh the link, run the query If you are also facing the same Minecraft Windows 10 Won't Install follow the below steps. STEP 1. However, in some cases, you will get that your system is up to date, even though it is not. STEP 2. Open up your browser and go this link. STEP 3. Download the update assistant and run the program. STEP 4

The manual install steps for WSL are listed below and can be used to install Linux on any version of Windows 10. Note If you run into an issue during the install process, check the Troubleshooting installation section at the bottom of this page App Installer. Microsoft App Installer for Windows 10 makes sideloading Windows 10 apps easy: Just double-click the app package, and you won't have to run PowerShell to install apps. App Installer presents the package info like app name, publisher, version, display logo, and the capabilities requested by the app. Get right into the app, no. If Windows doesn't want to run your old programs right out of the box don't give up hope. With a bit of tweaking, you can save your aging software thanks to the compatibility mode built into Windows 8 and Windows 10 — Windows 7 has a similar tool When the User Account Control is opened, manage to install Google Chrome again and check if Chrome won't install persists on Windows 10. In a word, with the help of the solutions above in this post, in a large sense, you are able to fix Windows 10 can't install Chrome problem

Has anyone successfully managed to get RUU's to install with Windows 10? I've tried searching and all i seem to get are Windows 10 Mobile references. I've seen the fixes for Windows 7/8 (Running the RUU in XP Sp3 compatibility mode). However.. WD Backup Software won't run (Windows 10) I have an external WD easystore hard drive i use for backing up my data on my computers at home. It works on 2 of 3 computers. My ASUS laptop will not run the WD backup software. I have tried uninstalling all of the WD software, rebooting and re-installed the WD software and WD backup software does not. Download iTunes from Apple's website, then click Download to download the iTunes installer.When prompted, click Save (instead of Run). If you have Windows 10, you can get the latest version of iTunes from the Microsoft Store.If you get iTunes from the Microsoft Store, you shouldn't need to follow the rest of the steps in this article Hello to you, My myst V game won't run under Windows 10, though it did run properly under Windows XP service pack 3, but I don't think it is a compatibility issue. Is there some way I can attach here a screenshot window I receive while attempting to run a Myst V? Is this perhaps a Direct X issue, since I remember while attempting to install a Direct X 9 for Windows 10 the installation has failed Click on the Windows 10 icon. Hopefully the installation process got far enough to install the S&T 2011 icon. Look for it and right click on it. Click on more. Click on Administrator . After a couple of screens it will ask you for the license key

There is an interview with Boris Schneider-Johne from Microsoft explaining why old games won't run on Windows 10. Everything that ran in Windows 7 should also run in Windows 10. There are just two silly exceptions: antivirus software and stuff that's deeply embedded into the system needs updating - but the developers are on it already - and then there are old games on CD-Rom that have. For more information about .NET Core 2.1 supported operating systems, distributions, and lifecycle policy, see .NET Core 2.1 Supported OS Versions.. Offline install for Windows 7. When doing an offline install for .NET Core 2.1 on Windows 7, you'll first need to make sure that the latest Microsoft Root Certificate Authority 2011 has been installed on the target machine

Java wont install on windows 10 - Quick Fi

Fresh Install on Windows 10 - server won't run Forums / NoMachine for Windows / Fresh Install on Windows 10 - server won't run This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 4 years, 10 months ago by Bilbotine Check The program worked in earlier version of Windows but won't install or run now option. Click the Next button. Select the version of Windows compatible with the printer Press the Windows Icon key and the 'R' key simultaneously. In the RUN window type 'control panel' (without the quotation marks), press OK. This will open a list of all the programs, drivers, software etc. currently loaded on your computer. Locate the TR8500 series MP Driver and right-click on it Mathcad 15 Student won't launch on Windows 10 I bought a textbook that came with an unused CD of Mathcad 15 M010; never used MathCad but it seemed interesting. Tried installing it on my Windows 10 laptop; it told me I was running Windows XP

7 Solutions to Fix Windows 10 Won't Update

vbrun60.exe? What? As far as I know, none of the Tiberian Sun things we got uses Visual Basic... I advise you to just get the web installer from here Follow the standard Windows 10 install process and after a short while you are ready to use Windows 10 on your Raspberry Pi 4. 18. As an administrator open a Command Prompt and run this command to. I Have just purchased a new off the shelf gaming PC and can't get FSX to run in Windows 10 (Home Edition). My old PC was self built 10 years ago with an i7 chip (stock speed of 3.2 gigs, overclocked to up to 4 gigs); dual graphics cards and 12 gigs of ram. I was running Windows 7 Pro and did mostly airline flying with nearly all of the WOAI packages installed and edited so that all liveries. As mentioned in my previous article, My 10 Favourite Games Of All Time, I've always wanted to play Chip's Challenge on my main PC, but 16-bit games or programs won't run on 64-bit systems. I could have used a virtual machine and installed either Windows 3.1 or Windows XP, but somehow that's not as much fun as DOSBox emulation. DOSBox. Tried to uninstall it - the uninstall hung with the progress bar showing about 60% complete. Tried to install - withing a few seconds, it failed with a installer failed to start message. I followed the Advanced reinstall instructions to delete the files in the various locations and re-tried the install - same result

Hi, I just bought a logitech g103 mouse, I want to install LGS on my laptop with Windows 10 64bit, but when I launch with / without an administrator, the installer doesn't run I tried downloading the old version of LGS, but nothing happened, LGS still won't work, when I use my old laptop with Windows 7 64bit, the LGS installer runs without. MYOB won't run - Windows 10 upgrade demands .NetFramework v4.6.2 This thread is now closed to new comments. Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant I've uninstalled, purged everything from the registry, tried the offline installer, shut down Windows Firewall, removed antivirus. No help. All I can do from here is reinstall Windows, but I'm not doing that just because Dropbox won't run. No other program has a problem, just Dropbox I am running windows 10, recently updated from 8.1. Titanfall previously launched in 8.1, but after the update, it won't launch. I tried opening Origin and launching it from there, but it didn't work. Then i tried windows compatibility, and set it to 8.1. Still no. Titanfall worked perfectly before. Hi, I've been trying to install Norton Internet Secuirty 22.0 on Windows 10, but it won't let me. Every time I try I get the message: This app can't run on this PC. I was able to install Internet Security 2015, but it won't accept my license key (Internet Security 2014). I thought version 22.0 was supposed to be compatible with Windows 10. Is there any way to install it o

All in One Runtimes 2

Admin. Adobe Photoshop 7 won't install on Windows 10! We know that Adobe Photoshop 7.0 is very easy to install in Windows 7, Windows 8.1. But when we use Windows 10 in our Computer or Laptop during that's time Adobe Photoshop Won't run the setup file. If you download it from the internet, you will see that the same problem you are facing Naturally, with the newly updated Origin, Origin not opening on Windows 7, 8, 10 won't appear. Or, if the Origin won't open or it can't install on Windows 10, it denotes that your Origin won't launch issue actually results from Windows system crash. Under this circumstance, you might as well decide to do a clean boot on Windows 10 Turn on your PC while pressing either F1, F2, F8, F10, or ESC key to enter the BIOS/UEFI. With the arrow keys, go to Boot tab. Move USB media to the top from there. Save and exit the UEFI/BIOS settings. Restart the PC while USB is connected. The PC will automatically boot from the USB installation media I had a problem where I pressed one OneDrive but nothing happened. After uninstalling it completely and then reinstalling it, the OneDrive installer would si.. My friend cannot install forge on their computer, the installer won't open for the version we're using 12.2 (14.23.5.2768). When they click the file to install it, their computer says This app can't run on PC.

OneDrive won't install/run on Win 10 - Windows 10 Forum

My Support Assist is only halfway working. Some of the functions work and some do not. I cannot run the diagnostics from the Dell Support page either because it requires Support Assist. I cannot schedule the automatic hardware checkup, but it will run manually. Optimize my System won't show up to select. The driver check isn't taking place When you run the installer, do you get a User Account Control (UAC) prompt before installing? If not, that may be part of your problem. Are you an administrative user on the Windows 10 machine? If you're not sure, click on the Windows Logo/Start Button. Your username will be at the top of the Start Menu. Right-click and select Change account.

Access the Device Manager as in the first step above. Right-click (or tap and hold) USB Root Hub (USB 3.0) and select Properties . Select the Driver tab, then select Update Driver . Select Browse my computer for driver software > Let me pick from a list of available drivers on my computer. Select USB Root Hub (USB 3.0), then select Next In this article, I will show you how to install Chocolatey on Windows 10. Chocolatey is an easy-to-use Software Package Manager for Windows similar to apt on ubuntu/debian or brew on OSX. Steps to Install Chocolatey on Windows 10 Click Start and type powershellRight-click Windows Powershell and choose Run as AdministratorPaste the following command into Powershell and press enter Install Docker Desktop on Windows. Double-click Docker Desktop Installer.exe to run the installer. If you haven't already downloaded the installer (Docker Desktop Installer.exe), you can get it from Docker Hub. It typically downloads to your Downloads folder, or you can run it from the recent downloads bar at the bottom of your web browser

On Windows 10, a batch file typically has a .bat extension, and it is a special text file that includes one or multiple commands that run in sequence to perform various actions with Command Prompt Downloading Dropbox... Your Dropbox download should automatically start within seconds. Once the download finishes, click Run to start installing Dropbox Java installer not running at all - posted in Windows 10 Support: I just installed Windows 10 on a clean partition. I installed all the drivers i needed and wanted to install Java. I downloaded.

SOLVED: Windows 10 Won't Install or Download Updates

Windows 10 is the latest operating system released by Microsoft, but it's not bug-free, and one of such bug in Windows 10 File Explorer won't open, or it will not respond when you will click on it. Imagine a Windows where you can't access your files and folder, what use is the use of such a system Basecamp installs but won't run on Windows 10 System.Windows.Forms.ni.dll is a file having to do with .NET When I loaded BaseCamp on my system for some reason it decided to find and download .NET Framework 3.5 even though the BaseCamp specs called for a higher level (.NET Framework 4.6) i have also performed a windows reset and reloaded all of the essential software and drivers back onto the laptop and origin still will not download. i have just downloaded the 2015 version in (x86) (x64) and it is now working. This was the best response every Literally 5 minutes to get it all working, Good work This is for a fresh Windows 10 install (it will wipe out all your files on any previous boot camp install so back them up) Part 1 - prepping the disk. 1. Run the Boot Camp Utility and let it remove any existing partition if it prompts you. If it doesn't prompt you, just close it, we will open it again later. 2

Download Anaconda Navigator. Open the browser of your Windows 10 system and go to the official website of Anaconda to download it, here is the link for the same. Scroll to the bottom, right-click on the Linux 64-Bit (x86) Installer, and copy its link. After that get back to the Ubuntu WSL app, type wget and paste the link, for example 1. Insert the drive into the PC or laptop onto which you want to install Windows 10. Then turn on the computer and it should boot from the flash drive. If not, enter the BIOS and ensure the computer is set to boot from the USB drive (using the arrow keys to put it in the first place in the boot sequence). 2 Re-downloaded the installer, also downloaded the previous version, also tried a copy off install DVD. Event Viewer shows event ID 1007 - The installation of xxx.msi is not permitted by software restriction policy. The Windows Installer only allows installation of unrestricted items. But my software restriction policy is all set to 'unrestricted' Click Apply > OK; It is estimated now the Minecraft launcher won't open Windows 10 problem is fixed.. Solution 5 - Update Graphics Card Driver. Many times the outdated graphics driver can also cause problems with the games. So, if none of the above-given solutions won't work for you then to fix Minecraft won't open Windows 10 try updating the graphics card drivers Yes, you can install Zune on a Win 10 computer. I just did it. First run the package ZuneSetupPkg.exe. (Get it on cnet, maybe? Not sure; I already had it.) That tells you to first download some files, and will take you to a download page at MS where you get ZunePackage.exe. (On my first try, this didn't work

If you've ever tried to install Docker for Windows, you've probably came to realize that the installer won't run on Windows 10 Home. Only Windows Pro, Enterprise or Education support Docker Web Browsers. Chrome Fast Browser by Google 91..4472.124. Opera Alternative Browser 77..4054.172. Firefox Extensible Browser 89.0.2. Edge Microsoft Edge Browser 91. Windows Media Player is included in the Windows Media Pack, which comes with most Windows 10 computers (except Windows 10 N and KN operating systems). If you're running N or KN, you probably just need to install Windows Media Player. For those running N and KN versions of Windows 10, download this Media Feature Pack directly from Microsoft

[SOLVED] - Nvidia Drivers Wont Install!

Minecraft Forge Installer

I have the original 4 CD set of Myst III: Exile. I recently bought a new computer and upgraded to Windows 10 Professional. Myst III installs just fine, but when I go to actually run the game, nothing happens. I have tried a full and recommended install, as well as tweaking compatibility settings. I have installed an old version of QuickTime Note that Erlang must be installed using an administrative account or it won't be discoverable to the RabbitMQ Windows service. Once a supported version of Erlang is installed, download the RabbitMQ installer, rabbitmq-server-{version}.exe and run it. It installs RabbitMQ as a Windows service and starts it using the default configuration MGE Gui won't run on Windows 10. This is beyond frustrating. Until recently I was running Morrowind on a Windows Vista setup I had for legacy gaming and this is my first time setting up the game on Win 10. The game itself runs fine, the MGE installer runs fine, but MGE itself does nothing. When I run as admin I get a UAC popup asking if I want.

Chrome won't start on fresh install of Windows 10 - Google

AI Suite 3 won't install (Win 10) Asus has a weird way of handling drivers (such as starting both 32 and 64 but sonic studio using task scheduler and then again using normal startup 2 times each (for total of 6 times), all giving popups to confirm startup of those programs ), but I managed to work around most of them somehow .NET Framework 3.5 is included in Win 10, so you couldn't install it from outside, no matter web installer or standalone installer. So, you may first check if the .NET Framework 3.5 is available in the Control Panel on Windows 10 Technical Preview and if available, you may enable it from the Control Panel to install it on the computer If running the Program Compatibility Troubleshooter cannot fix the Origin won't open Windows 10 issue, try the next workaround. Solution 3. Delete Origin Cache Files. If the Origin cache files get corrupted, it may give rise to the Origin won't open issue. In this case, deleting the Origin cache files might help you fix the Origin won't.

Fixed: Google Chrome Won't Install On Windows 1

In this post, we will learn about the different steps to install .Net Framework 3.5 in windows 10.It is required in some functional requirement to run an app also for images that will support more than one language, you must add .NET Framework 3.5 binaries before adding any language packs It's been a while since I used GIMP, but I'm trying to install it on Win10 pro 64-bit, and when I go to install it I'm getting the usual scare message saying the application is from an unknown source. After I bypass that, though, I get the message this app can't run on your PC. Nothing on the GIMP website indicates I should be unable to. Games download and install, however they won't open. Solution - Change compatibility settings 1. Right-click on the game icon from the desktop and choose Properties. 2. Select the Compatibility tab. 3. Check Run this program in compatibility mode for: Windows XP (Service Pack 3) and also try (Service Pack 2) if 3 does not solve the problem.

Red Alert Screensaver for Windows - Screensavers PlanetMinecrart : [Mods] Minecraft Craftable Animals Mod 1

With the Windows Features dialog box appearing, NTVDM can be found under Legacy Components. Alternatively just executing a 16-bit EXE file for the first time prompts a request to install NTVDM as well. Once installed, an instance of NTVDM.EXE will run in memory upon the execution of an old DOS or 16-bit Windows program, appearing as Windows 3.x's Program Manager on the taskbar Re: VUDUToGo won't install on Windows 10 Here is the solution for anyone who runs into the same problem-- the problem was with the Adobe Air program that Vudu uses. Reinstalled Adobe Air and then the Vudu program installed correctly I just updated to Windows 10 today, and I reset my system so it was a clean install. As I was going to download iTunes again, I quickly noticed that it won't work. I am running 64-bit Windows 10 Home 5. Run Windows Update Troubleshooter. If you still can't install a Windows Update after deleting all associated files, try using the built-in troubleshooting tool to diagnose and fix issues delaying the update. Go to Settings > Update & Security > Troubleshoot > Windows Update and click the Run the troubleshooter button Now my problem for Windows 10 64-bit is whenever I insert my CD and I run the AUTORUN.EXE it seem to work fine but when I press install so it gets ready to open setup.exe nothing happens then after like 5 minutes straight. I tried running as windows 95, it seem to get me something say: That my oleaut32.dll is old and needs to be updated (when I.